Can I file a lawsuit to increase child support due to school fees such as ballet or art?

If both parties agree on an increase or decrease in child support, there is no need to proceed with a lawsuit in the first instance.
Otherwise, you will need to obtain a court ruling and file a “child support modification request.”
Of course, not all requests for an increase will be accepted.
The other party's income level and the reason for increasing child support due to having to attend ballet or art academies.
You must make strategic arguments to persuade the court.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law.For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED