Can I pay academy fees included in child support directly to the academy?

Child support paid by Sanghwa, who did not trust each other during the divorce,
Is it actually being used to raise children or is the other person using it for personal use?
When in doubt, do not pay child support directly to the other party, but pay school fees, communication fees, etc.
There are often cases where you say you will pay directly, but you decide to pay directly with the other party.
It is possible if there is agreement, but if not, it is impossible in principle.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law. For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED