Divorce by agreement. What should I do about my children?

Divorce by agreement is possible only when there is an agreement regarding child custody and parental authority.
In the past, divorce by agreement was possible even without agreement on child custody and parental authority.
However, as a result of this, problems arose in which the child's upbringing environment was violated.
In order to prevent this, the current civil law provides for child support and parental authority when divorcing by mutual consent.
It is stipulated that divorce by agreement cannot take place unless it is decided.
When a couple who wants to divorce by agreement applies for confirmation of intent to divorce at the family court,
Childcare matters and designation of parental authority, including the burden of childcare costs and whether the right to interview and negotiation are exercised, etc.
An agreement must be submitted, and if the couple cannot agree on these matters,
It is mandatory to request the decision from the court, receive a judgment, and then submit a copy of the judgment.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law.For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email : elee@yeyul.com, kjw@yeyul.com, ksk@yeyul.com
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E. help@lawfirmy.com
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site : https://foreigner.lawfirmy.com
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED