Does the child support calculation standard apply to divorce by agreement?

Yes, you can apply it.
Divorce by agreement is when the parties agree on the terms of divorce.
If you have children, you can also negotiate child support.
At the time of negotiation, the non-custodial person's income is higher than the amount calculated in the child support calculation standard table.
If you pay a lot of child support, you will reach an amicable agreement.
Otherwise, you can apply the child support calculation standard published by the court.
And if circumstances change after deciding on child support,
The parties may agree to change child support.
If no agreement is reached, child support can be changed by requesting a court ruling.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law. For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED