I decided to get a divorce. The other party is not cooperating with the subsequent procedures. Is it possible to file for divorce?

An agreement has been reached to divorce, but the other party is involved in the subsequent proceedings.
You asked if you could file a divorce if you don't cooperate.
Yes, because we decided to divorce by agreement, we decided to divorce through trial.
It doesn't mean you can't proceed. In other words, you can file a divorce suit.

However, for divorce through litigation, there must be grounds for divorce at trial as stipulated in Article 840 of the Civil Act.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law. For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email : elee@yeyul.com, kjw@yeyul.com, ksk@yeyul.com
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E. help@lawfirmy.com
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site : https://foreigner.lawfirmy.com
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED