I'm worried that I won't be able to receive child support. Are there any safety devices?

Yes, there is a way.

1. Claim for payment of future child support

This is a method of determining in advance the amount of child support to be paid.
As a lawsuit requesting future performance when filing a request for guardianship designation
This is a method of filing a claim for child support payment at the same time. At this time, the method of payment of child support and
You can file a claim in the format of your choice and receive a ruling based on the court's decision.
There are no restrictions on the method and form of child support payment, and it is paid in a lump sum amount.
You may receive payment or in installments. Also in money
You can receive it, or you can receive it in real estate, etc.

2. What if child support is still not paid?

If child support is not paid after divorce,
You can apply for a direct payment order of child support through the legal services of the Child Support Enforcement Agency.
For those obligated to pay child support, there is also a method of regularly deducting child support from their wages.
In other words, it is a method of obtaining a court ruling to make payments directly to the custodian.
You can get help paying child support in a variety of other ways.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law. For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email : elee@yeyul.com, kjw@yeyul.com, ksk@yeyul.com
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E. help@lawfirmy.com
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site : https://foreigner.lawfirmy.com
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED