The other person goes to an entertainment establishment. Is this grounds for divorce?

The mere fact that the other person went to an entertainment establishment is not necessarily grounds for divorce.
However! If your spouse frequents entertainment establishments and spends money extravagantly, What if you are in frequent contact with multiple entertainment establishment employees?

Or, even after being discovered by a spouse, without reflection or effort to resolve the marital conflict. People can go to entertainment establishments more freely under the pretext of business entertainment or under the pretext of providing entertainment.

What if you enter and leave the other spouse experiencing mental pain?
In this case, it is grounds for divorce under Article 840, Paragraph 1 or 6 of the Civil Act.
You can also claim alimony for mental suffering from the other party.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law. For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED