There is no parental or custody rights. Can I see my child?

Yes, of course you can see it.

After divorce, one parent and the child who do not directly raise the child
The law provides for mutual interview negotiations.
In addition, after divorce, one parent who does not directly raise the child dies or
Due to unavoidable circumstances such as hospitalization in the intensive care unit, military service, or imprisonment as a prison guard,
In cases where the right to interview cannot be exercised, the child can only live with the biological family.
By interacting with one of the maternal families, there is a balance between the two families.
There are many cases where the bond is lost, and in this case, the grandparents
Interviews with grandchildren are possible with permission from the family court.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law.For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED