This is an adult child. Can I receive child support that I did not receive in the past?

Before there is an agreement between the couple or a court decision regarding child support that was not received in the past.
You can receive all of your past child support regardless of the statute of limitations.
However, at the time of divorce If there is a child support burden record or agreement, or a court decision on child support
Since there may be a 10-year statute of limitations, we recommend that you consult with a lawyer who is a legal expert.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law. For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED