What documents are required for delivery by public notice?

If you do not know the address of the other party in the divorce suit and want to request service by public notice from the court
You can prepare the following documents and submit them to the family court where the divorce lawsuit was filed.
1. Application for public notice delivery
2. Copy of canceled resident registration, certificate of non-residence from the head of the last address,
Confirmation of unknown whereabouts written by the other party's relatives (parents, brothers, sisters, etc.)
Documents that show that the other party's current address is unknown. A copy of an address correction order or
You can receive a “Resident Registration Copy” of the other party by submitting the complaint receipt certificate to the competent town, township, or dong office.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law. For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email : elee@yeyul.com, kjw@yeyul.com, ksk@yeyul.com
Was this helpful?

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E. help@lawfirmy.com
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site : https://foreigner.lawfirmy.com
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED