What if we are forced to receive money from a Korean company that did not give money?

In order to enforce the other party's property, there must be a court ruling or a decision. Therefore, if you don't receive money from a Korean company, you have to proceed with a civil lawsuit in advance. Once you have a ruling or decision, you can force the other party's property, such as real estate, vehicles, and deposits. Forced enforcement usually goes through the following procedures: We can secure the property of the other party who did not pay through the process below.

1. Application for a compulsory execution order
In order to enforce property, you must first apply for a compulsory execution order to the court. A compulsory execution order is a document that specifies the compulsory execution officer who will perform the other party's property on behalf of the court and specifies the property to be subject to compulsory execution.

2. Issuance and notification of a compulsory execution order
After the enforcement order is issued by the court, the other party should be notified of the enforcement order. A compulsory execution order is a document that specifies the obligations that the other party has to perform and the property to be enforced.

3. Performance of a compulsory execution officer
When a compulsory execution order is issued, the compulsory execution is carried out by means of seizure or sale of the means of seizure or sale of the property.

4. Claim for compulsory execution costs
The cost of compulsory execution incurred in the process of performing compulsory execution shall be borne by the other party. Therefore, after the enforcement is completed, you can charge for it.

Compulsory execution of the other party's property must follow legal procedures, and it is recommended to get help from legal experts in the process of writing a compulsory execution order.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email : elee@yeyul.com, kjw@yeyul.com, ksk@yeyul.com
Was this helpful?

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E. help@lawfirmy.com
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site : https://foreigner.lawfirmy.com
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED