Find your subject

Korean Law Guide- Divorce- Procedural Guidelines

Can I get a divorce from my Korean partner even though I don't speak Korean?
If you are a foreigner who is married to a Korean ...
A divorce by mutual agreement
In Korea, a divorce by mutual agreement is also kn...
How can I get custody of my Korean child if I live in a different country?
Obtaining child custody in Korea without visiting ...
How can I divorce without going to Korea?
The divorce process can vary depending on the spec...

Korean Law Guide Recommended Guide

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED