A legal problem arose with a business partner. Do I really have to file a lawsuit?

There is an 'arbitration' system that can resolve disputes between parties without going to trial.

In principle, arbitration can be decided by agreement of the parties, but there are exceptional cases where arbitration must be used.

Arbitration decisions are made by arbitrators who are experts in each field, and unlike traditional litigation, arbitration is conducted as a single trial, saving significant time and cost.

Additionally, once a third-party arbitrator's decision is made, the parties are legally bound to follow it, and it has the same effect as a court's final decision.

In the case of Korea, Article 32 of the Civil Act (Establishment and Permission of Non-Profit Corporations) and Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy Establishment Permit No. 142 are issued for the purpose of establishing order in commercial transactions and promoting public convenience by resolving or preventing disputes arising from domestic and international commercial transactions. The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB), established pursuant to (March 21, 1970), is in charge of arbitration.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email : elee@yeyul.com, kjw@yeyul.com, ksk@yeyul.com
Was this helpful?

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E. help@lawfirmy.com
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site : https://foreigner.lawfirmy.com
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED