Korean Law Guide- Our Cases
- Winning a divorce suit between foreigners
- What if I unintentionally violate a contract?
- Establishing a cooperation in Korea
- Delay in performance of contract - transactions with Korean companies
- Yeyul Law Firm wins lawsuit for compensation for leakage of customer personal information due to Interpark hacking
- What is the governing law?
- What is certification of contents?
- A case in which the contract payment was returned after the termination of the contract with a Korean company.
- What would happen if I was detained in Korea for importing or using illegal drugs?
- If the other party breaches a contract and refuses to return money in Korea
Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E. email@example.com
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site : https://foreigner.lawfirmy.com
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED