During the period of separation, the property was subject to a disposition injunction. Can you sell it?

No. Once a provisional injunction has been made, it cannot be simply cancelled.

The other party who has filed a provisional disposition to prohibit the disposition of real estate must file an actual divorce lawsuit within a certain time after the provisional disposition for the disposition prohibition to be maintained.

Ultimately, if the other party proceeds with a divorce suit, the injunction can only be canceled once the suit is over.
If the other party does not file a divorce suit after six months, You can apply for a complaint order,
If you still do not file a lawsuit, the provisional injunction due to failure to comply with the lawsuit order may be canceled.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law.For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email : elee@yeyul.com, kjw@yeyul.com, ksk@yeyul.com
Was this helpful?

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E. help@lawfirmy.com
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site : https://foreigner.lawfirmy.com
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED