Korean Law Guide- Divorce
- A divorce by mutual agreement
- Can I get a divorce from my Korean partner even though I don't speak Korean?
- Civil litigation under the Korean Civil Code
- How can I get custody of my Korean child if I live in a different country?
- Winning a divorce suit between foreigners
- What is the governing law?
- I have been a victim of fraud in Korea, what can I do?
- I wrote a memorandum to give up my property. Can I get property division?
- What if one of our trading partners failed to transfer the funds and went bankrupt in Korea?
- What would happen if I was detained in Korea for importing or using illegal drugs?
Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E. email@example.com
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site : https://foreigner.lawfirmy.com
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED