Winning a divorce suit between foreigners

1. Outline of the case
The client was a Chinese woman. I came to Korea to get a job.
You will marry a Chinese man in Korea.
We've lived together for 10 years, and in the process, my husband comes in after drinking.
I can't stand the violence. I want a divorce, but my husband...
To see if divorce and property division are possible in a situation where they are refusing,
You've come to the divorce lawyer's office.

2. The work of Korean lawyers
Foreign divorce in Korean courts,
It is possible if the party or the disputed issue is actually related to the Republic of Korea.

In the case of the above case, the client and husband have real estate, deposits, etc. in Korea.
There was a lot of wealth.
After confirming that there is a substantial relationship with the division of property,
Evidence was collected and investigated closely.

First, we judged the possibility of divorce.
The marriage relationship between a Chinese couple currently residing in Korea has been broken.
If your spouse refuses to divorce or loses contact with you, the divorce proceedings will be decided.
It was a tough situation.

The fact that a Chinese couple actually married while staying in Korea
I insisted. In the case of our client, the marriage period after getting a job in Korea
More than six years later, I was able to receive a divorce judgment from the family court.

Our divorce lawyer team has an injury certificate issued by our client, and police are dispatched.
By submitting the records as evidence, the husband is responsible for the divorce.
Claimed, proved. In addition, to protect the client for this reason,
He insisted on the need for a quick divorce.

3. Conclusion
The court accepted the opinion of our divorce lawyers, and the responsibility for the divorce was...
I decided to divorce after stating that my husband had it.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED