How do I retrieve the money if I didn't receive it from Korean businesses?

How do I retrieve the money if I didn't receive it from Korean businesses?

You may need to take the steps listed below to retrieve the money you perceive Korean businesses owe you:

Collect evidence :  Gather all related documents, which including contracts, invoices, emails, and other forms of correspondence that relevant to the money you believe you are owed.

Try to resolve the issue through negotiation: Contact the company and attempt to negotiate a solution to the problem.

Consider alternative dispute resolution: If negotiating is unsuccessful, you may want to consider pursuing an alternate dispute resolution process, such as mediation or arbitration.

Take legal action: You might need to do this if all other options have been exhausted. This can involve filing a case before a Korean court or hiring lawyers.

Take into consideration that the particular actions you may take will depend on your case's circumstances and the legal basis of the nation in which the business is located.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED