Korean Law Guide- About Korean Law
- When we got married, we put the house we bought into our joint names. Do I need to divide this property as well?
- If the other party breaches a contract and refuses to return money in Korea
- Yeyul Law Firm wins lawsuit for compensation for leakage of customer personal information due to Interpark hacking
- Case of Dispute Settlement of Parts Defects with Korean Companies
- What if the other party breach a contract without my permission in Korea?
- What if we are forced to receive money from a Korean company that did not give money?
- What if one of our trading partners failed to transfer the funds and went bankrupt in Korea?
- Foreigners and Koreans Divorce in Three Months
- Establishing a cooperation in Korea
- Looking to hire a lawyer in Korea to help with a domestic violence case that occurred while you were under the influence of alcohol
Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E. email@example.com
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site : https://foreigner.lawfirmy.com
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED