In what cases can I register personal information?

If you are convicted of a sexual crime under the Sexual Assault Act and the Sexual Offenses Act
You will be subject to personal information registration for 20 years.

  • Crimes of causing harm, including rape,

  • Crime of rape,

  • Quasi-rape,

  • From cases where a person is sentenced to prison for a crime of forcible molestation, etc.

  • Indecent assault in a crowded public place as stipulated in the Special Act on Punishment of Sexual Crimes, etc.

  • Trespassing into a public place for sexual purposes;

  • Obscene acts using communication media,

  • If you are found guilty of a fine for filming using a camera, etc.

Includes everything up to

No matter how minor it is, as long as it is a sex crime, you will be subject to personal information registration upon conviction.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law. For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED