Can I receive child support during the probation period?

Yes, you can get it.

detailed description

You can receive child support even during the probationary period.
When obtaining a divorce by agreement, if matters related to the custody of minor children are not agreed upon, the divorce by agreement itself is impossible.
Therefore, when applying for divorce by agreement, you can discuss child support and include child support during the deliberation period as well.
As a rule, the cost of raising a child is borne jointly by the couple, so child support can be received regardless of whether the couple is separated or divorced by agreement.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law.For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED