They divorced, but reconciled and live together. Do I still have to pay child support?

The obligation to pay child support does not necessarily arise after divorce.
Even when a couple is separated and one party raises children, the other party
You can claim child support payment. During marriage, joint living expenses are jointly covered by the couple.
There is an obligation to pay, because child support is a cost of living together as a couple.
If only one party borne this burden, payment can be claimed from the other party.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law. For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED