It turns out that the child is living with an adulterous woman or an adulterous man. Do I have to keep paying child support?

Yes, you must pay child support.

Child support for minor children is an obligation arising from the status relationship between parent and child.
It is not a matter that can be waived under certain conditions.
If you divorce due to your ex-spouse's infidelity and that spouse is designated as a caregiver,
If I later found out that I married an adulterous person who had an affair with me and was living with my child,
I'm really angry, and I wouldn't want to pay a penny if I thought they would spend the child support I was sending them.
However, as explained earlier, child support is an essential element for the growth and well-being of children.
You should view it as money that has nothing to do with the other party.

This is a procedure in accordance with Korean law.For foreigners, detailed procedures may vary.
Please chat or email for specific details.

Are there any legal issues involved?

Should I negotiate with a Korean or initiate a lawsuit in a Korean court? The law firm where the interpreter works is located here. All of these processes can be carried out NON-STOP through a professional Korean lawyer. Contact us for consultation right now. Professional staff will respond kindly.

Online Consultation : Click
Tel : +82-2-2038-2438
Email :,,
Was this helpful?

Related Posts

Ye&Partners | 264-81-06005 | representative Kim Woong , Kenny Kim T.+82-2-2038-2438 | E.
Address : 326, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 8th floor of Holystar Building (06633) | Site :
Copyright © 2021 Ye&Partners ALL RIGHTS RESERVED